“Our Lady of Lourdes School exists as a ministry of the Catholic Church to proclaim the Gospel message. Recognizing that each person is a unique creation of God, we endeavor to provide a strong spiritual, academic and emotional foundation enabling students to realize their full potential.”
We believe …in a nurturing, Catholic, faith-based environment. The Catholic faith and beliefs/traditions are vital to the structure and curriculum of Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic School.
● All students are unique children of God.
● Students have different learning styles, which are supported by a variety of instructional approaches.
● A safe environment promotes student learning and sucess
● Administration, teachers, parents, staff, students, and community share in the ongoing evaluation and improvement of the curriculum to develop a sound educational program.
● Each student must be taught about social justice, moral values, and peace.
● Our faculty develops peacemaking strategies that will reflect Christian problem-solving techniques.